15 May, 2009

Fear the meme

Posting has been a bit random, due to other business, so apologies for that. I hope to redress the matter in the coming weeks.

Waxy Dan recently tagged me with a blog version of the chain letter. I've amended it slightly, because I suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and fives rock my world.

So here are the rules:

  1. Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
  2. Write the rules.
  3. Write five things or habits of no real importance about you.
  4. Tag five persons adding their links directly.
  5. Alert the persons that you tagged them.

Five pieces of trivia about me:

  1. I once got terribly drunk with musician and former pro skateboarder Tommy Guerrero. Charming man. He may be the better skateboarder, he may indeed be the better musician, but I showed him how to dance! I showed him!
  2. I dance Argentine tango. I showed Tommy Guerrero a thing or two, I tell you!
  3. I dream of retiring to County Leitrim, in Ireland, to a life of vegetable gardening, drawing and tree farming. Not necessarily in that order.
  4. I believe that the comic book could become extinct within the century. That makes me sad.
  5. I own four pairs of glasses, four different styles, four different looks: The Classic, Cocktail Party, Buddy Holly and Tokyo Skyline. I interchange them constantly. Maybe you've met me. How would you know? I am always in disguise.

My five taggees are:

  1. Paul Grist: a proper gentleman, Paul's excellent webcomic deserves support and promotion.
  2. Patrick Lynch, Katie Blackwood and Paddy Barrett: creative and organised, the drivers behind Summer Edition 2009.
  3. Sherm Cohen: his amazing Cartoon Snap blog is an education and a delight.
  4. Paddy Brown: creator of fantastic webcomics and editor of the Irish Comics Wiki.
  5. The creators of Huzzah! and Huzzah Noir.