Waxy Dan recently tagged me with a blog version of the chain letter. I've amended it slightly, because I suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and fives rock my world.
So here are the rules:
- Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
- Write the rules.
- Write five things or habits of no real importance about you.
- Tag five persons adding their links directly.
- Alert the persons that you tagged them.
Five pieces of trivia about me:
- I once got terribly drunk with musician and former pro skateboarder Tommy Guerrero. Charming man. He may be the better skateboarder, he may indeed be the better musician, but I showed him how to dance! I showed him!
- I dance Argentine tango. I showed Tommy Guerrero a thing or two, I tell you!
- I dream of retiring to County Leitrim, in Ireland, to a life of vegetable gardening, drawing and tree farming. Not necessarily in that order.
- I believe that the comic book could become extinct within the century. That makes me sad.
- I own four pairs of glasses, four different styles, four different looks: The Classic, Cocktail Party, Buddy Holly and Tokyo Skyline. I interchange them constantly. Maybe you've met me. How would you know? I am always in disguise.
My five taggees are:
- Paul Grist: a proper gentleman, Paul's excellent webcomic deserves support and promotion.
- Patrick Lynch, Katie Blackwood and Paddy Barrett: creative and organised, the drivers behind Summer Edition 2009.
- Sherm Cohen: his amazing Cartoon Snap blog is an education and a delight.
- Paddy Brown: creator of fantastic webcomics and editor of the Irish Comics Wiki.
- The creators of Huzzah! and Huzzah Noir.