17 May, 2010

Welcome back!



After a hectic year, in which I got married and completed a foundation year of Animation at Ballyfermot College of Further Education, I am back on the blog. (Actually, that doesn't sound great.)

Above you can see some really rough pencil tests that I did as exercises in college:
  • A swinging pendulum with a string attached to it.
  • A balloon getting blown by the wind (please excuse the timing).
  • A character (based on a cardboard box) which falls and then gets back up.
They are pretty horrible, but they are my very first attempts. Stick around. I'll post some better stuff later in the summer.

Anyway, now that I am not staying up drawing into the wee hours, I am ready to hold forth again on subjects with which I have only passing acquaintance! Opinion HO!