30 April, 2008

Playlist

Having all but given up the possibility of making a decent mix for my friend Conor, I've added the handy last.fm playlist to my blog, which pretty much says what I'm about. I must give thanks to KT for providing me with most of the tracks.

This is playing a variation on the tracks I'm listening to as I run up and down the hills around Dublin.

My actual hillrunning playlist is:
  1. Art of Noise - Moments in Love [to relax the pre-run nerves]
  2. Boyz Noise - Volta82
  3. Antena - Camino Del Sol (Joakim remix)
  4. Booka Shade - Tresspas06 [a motivational tool for attacking big hills]
  5. Ricardo Villalobos - Dexter [classic and raises the hair on the back of my neck]
  6. Dominic Eulberg - Potzblitz and Donnerwetter
  7. Booka Shade - In White Rooms
  8. Vitalic - You are my Sun
  9. Ellen Allien & Apparat - Do Not Break
  10. Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink (Holden remix) [to coast into the finish with]